Joe Rumble & Laos Europcar

|
This overland enterprise would not have been possible without the help of Joe Rumble and the team at Laos Europcar. I was extremely upset to learn that Joe Rumble himself was on holiday, so I couldn’t meet this marvelously monikered gentleman. I managed to chat a photo of him out of the people in the office, and I think you’ll agree that he looks like a ‘can do’ type of geezer!

We were picked up from Nong Khai station for $35 by Jai who was also going to be our overland driver. The rentals rates were $89 a day for a 4x4 Ford Everest and $15 a day for a driver. The service has been spot on and Jai has been an extremely safe driver on unpredictable Laos and even more unpredictable Vietnamese roads. I would unreservedly recommend using this company to anyone interested in taking a trip like this!

Their website is:

http://www.europcarlaos.com

Many Thanks to Jai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment