Chang Ginge

|
Maisie says:

Chang Ginge (Thai for 'Ginger Elephant')

Chang Ginge is our mascot and he will come everywhere with us! We will take lots of pictures of him, keep looking out for what he is up to. People have to  hold him and we will take pictures of him.

I wonder where you will see him? Maybe on the Great Wall of China, maybe driving the Trans Siberian train or maybe even eating spit roast dog in Hanoi!

Thanks to Chree for getting him for us!


The first picture is of Chang Ginge is with Khun Juree. She was my maid since I was 10 months old!!! Khun Juree is now running a business fixing roofs so is not coming with us on the train. I will miss her so much!

Chang Ginge is thinking:

It's nice meeting new people and I'll hope to do it a lot more! It's a lot better than sitting on a shelf waiting to be bought!

3 comments:

Grandad Geoff said...

Just as long as you remember to play "Simply Red" as background music when you take the pictures!!

Unknown said...

Hello Maisie, I hope you have a goo time. I'm excited to see you. love Emmy

Susy said...

Ginger is good! Happy journeys Chang Ginge!

Post a Comment