Moving Out, Moving On

|
It's T minus 72 hours and everything is moving at a pace. I spent my last few hours in the hallowed halls of Patana and then snuck out while no one was watching...

At home the removers had arrived and were busy wrapping, stuffing and boxing the remnants of our eight years in Thailand. We arrived with two boxes and left with sixty eight! (Most of it consists of Superheroes I am sure...)

Maisie says:

I am really sad and it feels like we've just moved in because the rooms are empty. I went upstairs and screamed. It made me feel so small and lonely. We saw them putting the boxes in, piled to the roof. When I saw them driving off I felt worried because Elephant (my special toy) was in there. In Bristol I will be really happy to see him again.

Harry says:

The packing was so great because then I can see my toys in England. My room looks like I'm in the Tardis- it's big!

Still no word about Harry's visa, but our fingers are crossed...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Marcelle - Your return trip to the UK with your family sounds so exciting. Have a safe trip and tons of fun. Thanks very much for your efforts with Mark this year. ~ Mui Hong (Mark's mom)

Post a Comment