Kit: Harry's Bag

|
Harry says:
In my bag there's going to be:


  • Hyper Rescues. They are toys that are cars and boats and stuff. But some of them fit in other cars and stuff. They help people.
  • Superheroes. My favourite ones are Iron Man.
  • Camera. It can take pictures. I'm going to take pictures when I'm on the train through the window. And I can do a video of the beautiful trees and stuff.
  • Water bottle. So I can drink.
  • Games. I like Uno and Snap.
  • Pillow. To sleep.
I think the train trip will be quite boring. I really want to go on the horsies but I don't want to eat yucky food.

In Thailand I will see lots and lots of trees.
In Laos I will see lots of grass.
In Vietnam I will see a lot of fun stuff. Oliver told me.
In China I will see lots of people.
In Mongolia I will see lots of water.
In Russia I will see lots of people rushing!
In London I will see lots and lots of taxis.

2 comments:

Paul Johnson said...

Sounds like he's pretty sorted for life on the road!

Bon chance Caldwell's ... I love the combo of spirit and attrition!

Jane said...

Hi Harry,

I am glad you have packed your camera. Please put some of your photos on the blog as I can't wait to see all the beautiful countryside you will travel through.

Miss Jane

Post a Comment